Feb 28, 2018

A FUTZINGDAY PLAN...

Today is a chair day, so as soon as I pack my snack bag and pull on my crazy pants...I'm off.  I'm praying for a good session, since Jersey Boy and I have plans for a Date Night at the Notre Dame basketball game tonight.

Tomorrow, after my morning walk, I am going to try to go into the cube room studio and stay there until I come out with a Spring basket.  I promised myself that I would play with Red Velvet Cake until the end of February, and here we are already.  But I think the majority of the day will need to be spent on cleaning and re-organizing, since things are just all willy nilly in there and stacked to the ceiling.

My painting things will be put away until tools arrive.  I found some very affordable beginner options on the Etsy and ordered them with my pin money forthwith.  They are all coming from outside the US, so I am going to practice patience until they get here (she says optimistically).

So that's the plan, Dearies!  I hope your very own Futzingdays are simply wonderful! Come tell me all about them!


7 comments:

  1. Have a fabulous day and enjoy the game. I look forward to seeing your progress on Red Velvet , as well as your dot craze. They do look like fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a good plan. Hope date night turns out to be wonderful! Futzing day for me is quiet. Both DH and I woke at 4am(EST). WoW! We didn't go back to bed, we had coffee. DH is now taking a nap and I am doing dishes on and off. Feels like a nap is approaching for me too. But tonight I will be in my stitching chair trying to finish my ABC Samplers from Little House Needleworks. :) Love, hugs & prayers Cathryn ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope your chair and futzing day go smoothly....xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope all went well in the chair and you got to have a fun date night with JB. I wish I could organize my time and activities as well as you do. You make it all sound so easy, fun, and compartmentalized (which is appealing to me).

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope all went well!! Looking forward to Spring!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can't wait to see what you chose to go in your spring basket!!!

    ReplyDelete